- All purchases include a 2 year warranty. This applies only to work I have done. For example, any wiring or electronics work is covered by warranty. If you are unsure about specific warranty coverage, please ask.
- Warranty is non-transferable. If you sell a Saber or prop on again, the new owner will not be covered by the warranty. This is due to the fact that we cannot guarantee sabers have not been opened or altered by the first user.
- Any props provided with electronics should only be charged using a 3.7V Smart (unless otherwise specified) charger. If you are not sure of the charger type, please confirm before use. Any damage caused to sabers or props due to use of the wrong charger is not covered by warranty.
- Kennedy Custom Props can take no responsibility for any injuries the user may cause to themselves or others with the use of our props. Please take care when using all sabers, blasters and props.
- With the exception of access to SD cards on some sabers, Kennedy Custom Props products do not contain any user serviceable parts. Any attempt to modify, repair or change the electronics or functions of your props will void the warranty.
- Any repairs not covered under warranty will be charged at the usual parts and labour rates. This will be calculated on a case by case basis.
- For any required repairs, return postage (and any associated customs free) are to be covered by the sender. For warranty repairs, the return postage may be covered. This is decided on a case by case basis.
- All items are posted with full insurance and tracking.
- Purchased items will be shipped as soon as possible, but due to courier collections and working a full time job, dispatch may be up to a week from date of order.
- If your product does not function correctly, please follow the steps here and then contact us to ask for advice before attempting to open up or repair it yourself. It could be something very simple that can be solved quickly and easily. If you attempt to open or repair your product, you will invalidate the warranty and potentially cause more damage.
- We reserve the right to refuse commission work.
- We reserve the right to take and publish photos of any sabers and/or projects we work on. No claims of ownership will be made of products we did not design. Manufacturers will always be credited where possible.
- Payment should be made via PayPal to: email@example.com
- For commissions, 50% deposit is due in advance of any work commencing. 25% of the TOTAL cost is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Remainder is due upon completion. Items will not be delivered until payment is complete.
- By making any payment, you agree to these terms.
- We currently only ship to the UK, US, Canada and Europe.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.