- Sold Items / Reviews
- Valiant (Empty Lightsaber)
Valiant (Empty Lightsaber)
Details: A weapon wielded by a Jedi master of the old republic. I really enjoyed making this saber. Some details below.
- Emitter. ball turned shape, with lines, brass greeblie and brass M3 thumbscrew.
- Neck, thinner neck for ergonomics. 8mm red switch.
- Grip - Tried a new technique with the grip, underlaid shroud with a floral etch.
- Covertec wheel for belt connection.
- Pommel, held on with a modified thumbscrew, so the pommel can be removed without tools.
- Angular pommel with brass ring and cog, vented for sound.
- Light weathering all over to bring out the details and show signs of use.
Hilt: Custom machined original design.
Heatsink: M3 grub screw for retention.
Blade Plug:m Multi part with cog and brass screw, mounted on aluminium.
Blade/Plug retention: M3 thumbscrew
Switch Hole: 8mm small red momentary, included.
Recharge port hole: None.
Weathering: Light, with polish
Belt clip: Covertec wheel
Wrap/Grip: Layered etched grip
Combat rating: Sitable for medium duelling
Weight and Dimensions
Weight: 260 grams
Internal Diameter: 1.11" at grip/install section. 1" at emitter and neck.
Outside Diameter (at widest point): 3.5cms
This hilt is supplied EMPTY so you can install your own electronics.
Blade not included.
All items are posted with full insurance and tracking.
Kennedy Custom Props Terms and Conditions of sale apply.
If you have any questions or would like more pictures, please don’t hesitate to ask.